343 Guilty Spark is one of the main antagonists of Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 3 and a supporting character in Halo 2. He was a Forerunner Ancilla and is an AI, Monitor, Caretaker, Guard and Historian left to watch over Installation 04 and its contents when the Forerunners departed.
The Flood OutbreakEdit
Earth and ArkEdit
Return to HaloEdit
Post Human-Covenant War RecoveryEdit
- "Greetings, I am the monitor of Installation 04. I am 343 Guilty Spark."
- "Oh dear. Continent protocols appear to have been violated."
- "I am a genius."
- "Excellent! I believe I see assistance approaching..."
- "Protocol dictated my response. She had the activation index, and you were going to destroy my installation. You did destroy my installation. Now I have only one function, to help you, reclaimer, as I always should have done."
- "Unacceptable! Unacceptable! Absoloutely unacceptable! Protocol dictates action! I see now that helping you was wrong! You are a child of my makers, inheritors of all they left behind. You are Forerunner, but this ring...is mine!"