The High Prophet of Truth was one of the main antagonists of Halo 2 and Halo 3.
23rd Age of DoubtEdit
Battle of the RubbleEdit
Discovery of EarthEdit
The Heretics and the New ArbiterEdit
Occupation of EarthEdit
Locating the Sacred IconEdit
The Great SchismEdit
Assault on EarthEdit
Activating the ArkEdit
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- "You are one of our most treasured instruments. Long have you led your fleet with honor and distinction. But your inability to safeguard Halo...was a colossal failure."
- "Soon the Great Journey shall begin. But when it does, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet. And you shall be left behind."
- "You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking...what I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your world will burn until its surface is but glass! And not even your Demon will live to creep, blackened, from it's hole to mar the reflection of our passage; the culmination of our journey. For your destruction is the will of the gods! And I...I am their instrument!"
- "The release of the parasite was unexpected, unfortunate. But there is no need to panic. In truth, this is a time to rejoice. A moment that all the Covenant should savior. For the Sacred Icon has been found. With it, our path is clear, our entry into the Divine Beyond guaranteed! The Great Journey is nigh...and nothing, not even the Flood, can stop it."
- "Fear not, my brothers! The Sacred Icon is secure. It was Tartarus and his Brutes who took the Icon from the Flood, and for that they have our thanks!"
- "The Elites have failed to protect the Prophets, and in doing so, have put all our lives at risk. Let no warrior forget his oath 'Thou, in faith, shall keep us safe, whilst we find the path'."
- "With my blessing, the Brutes now lead our fleets! They ask for your allegiance, and you shall give it."