Lelouch vi Britannia is the protagonist and anti-hero of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2.
Geass and Shinjuku Incident Edit
Return as ZeroEdit
Second Battle of TokyoEdit
Facing Charles zi BritanniaEdit
Death and the Zero RequiemEdit
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Squad of Royal Guard Soldiers: Used Geass on them to commit suicide, forcing themselves to shoot themselves in the heads.
- Clovis la Britannia: Shot in the head.
- Josui Kusakabe and his men: Used Geass on them to commit suicide, forcing Josui to impale himself while his soldiers shoot themselves in the head.
- Euphemia li Britannia: Shot.
- Andreas Darlton: Obliterated with Gawain's Cannons.
- Unnamed Britannian Commander and his Squad: Used Geass on them to commit suicide, forcing themselves to sho themselves in their heads.
- Calares: Used the Babel Tower to crush his G-1 Base, crushing him.
- Unnamed Britannian Guards on Upson's Ship: Used Geass on them to commit suicide, causing them to shoot themselves in the heads.
- V.V.: Destroyed his Siegfried.
- Charles zi Britannia: Absorbed by C's World.
- Marianne vi Britannia: Absorbed C's World.
- "I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, command you! Now all of you...DIE!"
- "If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"
- "Say how should a Britannian who detests his own country live a life?"
- "That was the turning point. Since that day, I've lived a lie: the lie of living. My name, too, was a lie. My personal history, a lie. Nothing but lies. I was sick to death of a world that couldn't be changed. But even in my lies, I refused to give up in dispair. But now, this incredible power, it's mine. Well then..."
- "It's been a long time, big brother. The eldest son of the late consort Marianne and 17th in line to the imperial throne, Lelouch vi Britannia, at your service."
- "I have returned, your highness, and I've come back to change everything."
- "The trick of real combat is that everyone is Human."
- "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
- "I do not know why snow is white, but I do find such a white snow beautiful."
- "I must spilll yet more blood, so the blood already spilt will not be in vain."
- "Farewell, Euphie. You may have been the first girl that I have ever loved."
- "Yes, I am Zero, the man who leads the Black Knights, who challenges the Holy Britannian Empire; the one who holds the entire world in it's hands."
- "Let me ask you something, lord Guilford. Suppose there is an evil that justice cannot bring down. What would you do? Would your taint your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?"
- "I see, then I...shall become evil to conquer an evil larger still!"