The Soldier is a Offense Class from Team Fortress 2. He serves as the attacking soldier on the team capable of rocket jumping and doing serious damage with his rockets.
Though he desperately was willing to fight in World War 2, Soldier was rejected from every branch of the military. Undauted, he brought his own ticket to Europe. After arriving and finally locating Poland, he taught himself how to load and fire a variety of weapons before beginning his Nazi killing spree for which he was awarded several medals which he made himself. His ramage ended immediantly upon hearing the end of the war during 1949.
- Rocket Launcher
- Direct Hit
- Black Box
- Rocket Jumper
- Liberty Launcher
- Cow Mangler 5000
- Beggar's Bazooka
- Air Strike
- Buff Banner
- Battalion's Backup
- Reserve Shooter
- Righteous Bison
- B.A.S.E. Jumper
- Frying Pan
- Conscientous Objector
- Freedom Staff
- Bat Outta Hell
- Memory Maker
- Ham Shank
- Golden Frying Pan
- Pain Train
- Discliplinary Action
- Market Gardner
- Escape Plan
- "If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight!"
- "Take your lumps like a man, Private Twinkletoes!"
- "You are all weak. You are all bleeders."
- "Time to inform your next of kin!"
- "This is my world. You're not welcome in my world!"
- "You're dead, that's good, Amen."
- "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."
- "Thanks, soldier."
- "If God had wanted you to live, he would not have created me!"
- "I joined this team just to kill maggots like you!"
- "Dominated, short pants!"
- "Less talk, more fight."
- "You run fast, my bullets run faster."
- "Never bring a brat to the battlefield, war is not a game."
- "Dominated, hippie, get a job."
- "You're a disgrace to the uniform."